2017 Recruiting Participants of Asia Digital Broadcast Academy
|File||(Application Form) Asia Digital Broadcasting Academy.docx|
2017 Recruiting Participants of
Asia Digital Broadcast Academy
Through support of the Korean Broadcasting Development Fund created by the Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning, the Korean Radio Promotion Association (RAPA) and Busan Contents Market Organizing Committee (BCM) hereby seeks participants for the 'Asia Digital Broadcasting Academy', a business exchange and educational program which aim to promote the growth and revitalize the broadcasting market in the broader Asian region. During the identical period of BCM2017, from May 10th to 12th, two programs will be operated simultaneously with the theme of ‘Contents Distribution & Marketing’(Course1) and ‘Contents Directing & Producing’(Course2). All participants from Course1 and Course2 will also be provided the opportunity to join the MIP ACADEMY - BCM2017 on May 11th. We are pleased to welcome personnels in the broadcasting industry who would like to expand networking opportunities with Korean and Asian broadcasting experts.
1. Course Outline
o Host: Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning
o Supervision:RAPA(Korea Radio Promotion Association) BCM(Busan Contents Market Organizing Committee)
o Course contents
- Course1 : Contents Distribution & Marketing / understanding of international markets, global market strategies, case studies, share of know-hows, etc
- Course2: VR Contents Directing & Producing / Case study and business guide, understanding the work-flow, etc
- Joint Class: MIP ACADEMY - BCM2017 / global broadcasting trend, format screening selection, etc
* MIP Academy : Reed midem runs MIPTV & MIPCOM, the world's largest broadcast trade fair, and provides professional premium broadcast training to share worldwide production trends and program formats
o Date / Venue: May 10(Wed)~12(Fri) 3Days, Bexco
* #55 APEC-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan Korea(Postal Code 48060)
- Course1: #216 BEXCO / May 10(wed), 12(Fri) 9:30~17:00
- Course2: #317 BEXCO / May 10(wed), 12(Fri) 9:30~17:00
- Joint Class: #214-216, BEXCO / May 11(Thur) 9:30~18:00
2. Program Benefits
o Round trip flight (economy)
o Accommodation of four nights and five days (May 9(Tue)~12(Fri))
o Networking luncheon, BCM registration, and etc
* We do not offer airport(accommodation) pickup and drop-off service.
3. Eligibility of Participant
o Individual currently occupied in Asian Broadcasting industry
o Individual with related position in occupation or with interest in the subject matter
o Individual wiling to establish networking and business opportunities in the Korean
4. Application Guideline
o Registration fee : free of charge(without personal expenses)
o Volume of recruitment :
- Course1 : 15 People - Course2 : 15 People
* Max. 3 people from a same organization
o Application Period : By 24:00 April 25(Wed), 2017 KST
o Announcement of selected participants : 18:00 April 29 (Fri) KST
o Required documents : Application form, passport copy
o Applying method : online (email@example.com)
o Planning & Academy Manager / Shirley Kim, Busan Contents Market Organizing Committee +82-2-786-6702, firstname.lastname@example.org
※ Detailed schedule is subject to change
o There shall be no Immigration disqualification of entering the Republic of Korea as well as no problem with issuing a visa.
o Cancellation or No-Show is strictly prohibited after final selection. Any cancellation even with inevitable reason may cause further restriction for participation programs supported by the association or related organization.
o Please follow the directions of the official application form when applying.
o If the applicant exceeds over 15 people, the final selection will be through inner evaluation.
o All related questions and inquiries can be reached via e-mail.